Own a Kapiti Business? Join Kapiti Now - Build your business FASTER
Join the Kapiti Now business club and enjoy being a member of the greatest marketing collective on the Kapiti Coast.
Full membership is $250+GST per annum for the following benefits;
- Included in our Marketing Collective, Business Network, Incubator and Mastermind group
- Full Directory listing on www.kapitinow.co.nz (which will automatically help boost you own websites SEO) and if you do not yet have a modern website we can help you with that with some great affordable options.
- Access to deals through partners in the network (including 50% discount on job advertising via JobCafe)
- MONTHLY advert on the popular Kapiti Now Facebook page
- Exclusive invitations to affordable business and personal development training for you and your staff.
- abilioty to advertise at low rates (Starts from $50+GST per advert) on partner projects e.g. Wellington Today, Auckland101.nz
Collaborative Social Media Approach
Kapiti Now uses Facebook to drive all our promotions and reach both the Kapiti Coast community but also to promote our businesses and events to the greater Wellington Regional community through a project we setup called Wellington Today.
All our Business Directory partners benefit if we take 5 minutes everyday to;
Make sure we all 'like' the following Facebook pages and 'Share' articles that promote the Kapiti Coast, our businesses and events.
If we all encourage our friends and family to also 'Like' these pages we can grow a fabulous Social Media network that helps set us all up for success.
Join the LinkedIn Group
Are you using LinkedIn to promote yourself and your business?, I personally use LinkedIn at least 3 times a week to help build my own personal networks and have secure lots of work and contacts doing this. If we all work towards promoting the Kapiti Now LinkedIn Group we can all particpate in promoting Kapiti Now as well as our own profiles and businesses - The Power of many.
Use the Business directory
We have all invested in our directory listing, so does it not make sense that we all use it and promote to our friends and family to as well?
Remember this is a collaboration, the more you support this local group of businesses, the more likely you will get supported. Let's all help Kapiti owned and operated businesses be very successful. Use this directory, buy local and support local business.
Promote the Network
The more locally owned and operated businesses we can get to sign up to the directory and join the network, the bigger we get and more effective we become. Every directory listing adds more funds to the collective marketing we can do via Kapiti Now it is a true win, win, win situation.
The more successful we all are, the local economy becomes stronger and everyone in Kapiti benefits.
If you have ideas on how we all could help each other as well as support the greater Kapiti Coast community then feel free to email TC on email@example.com or call Tony on M.021 911 722 to have a chat.