60-70K Van/Uniform/Smartphone/Local Varied work
Do you want a job where you earn top dollar and enjoy coming to work?
Do you want a great place to work with lots of variety, and work on interesting projects?
Do you want to work for an Award winning Company?
Are you a qualified Plumber (and /or Drainlayer / Gasfitter if applicable) looking for a challenging role in a fabulous & professional Plumbing company?
Then this role could be perfect for you, if you have what it takes!
Peter Jackson Plumbing Ltd is looking for an A+ top performing Plumber, to join our team of great tradesmen.
Here’s a few reasons working for us will be the best career move you can make;
- Earn between $28-$32 per hour – we pay great rates which vary on experience, performance & qualifications.
- You get a Company Vehicle and a smart phone to work on.
- Company uniform supplied / all Health & Safety gear supplied
- Social events / Christmas functions / fishing trips, Beers & BBQ’s
- An employer who takes helps organise Plumbing qualification requirements
So if that sounds good, here is what we need from you;
- Be a Qualified and Registered Plumber (and Drainlayer / Gasfitter if applicable)
- Hold a current Practising License
- Have a clean full NZ Drivers license.
- Be able to work un-supervised, run your own jobs, and be prepared to help train apprentices.
- Be honest & trustworthy, have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Be experienced in both residential construction and maintenance work
- Take pride in your work, and go the extra mile to support the team.
- To be ambitious and passionate about the job.
- Have impeccable people skills to relate to clients and fellow workmates.
Check out our Facebook page & website; www.peterjacksonplumbing.co.nz
Peter Jackson Plumbing Ltd - Master Plumber of the Year 2016, located in Paraparaumu, servicing the Kapiti Coast area; from Pukerua Bay to Otaki.
We specialise in Plumbing, Gasfitting, Drainlaying, Roofing and Solar Water Heating. We employ on average five qualified Plumber/Gasfitters, along with two apprentices and two office staff (one full time and one part time).
If you think you have got what it takes then apply now via email with a copy of your CV and a brief covering letter (with a current photo of yourself) telling us why you are the right person for the job. * Make sure you include a photo and email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note; only applicants with the right to work in NZ may apply for this position.
Applications close on 30th May 2018, or prior if the position is filled.